Data Warehouse Architecture
Our data warehouse model creates, timestamps and stores the complete history of every data modification. This means that you can view data exactly as it was at any point in time.
Out of the box integrations with many reputable 3rd parties such as market data providers, prime brokers and fund administrators can be combined with your own data from any source, including our OMS/PMS modules providing a single source of all your data.
We partner with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure for cloud services.
This means you can:
- Push data into our data warehouse from any internal and external sources, to be accessed programmatically, or through our front end
- Easily create and maintain additional data items and data objects through the front end
- Have a single source for all of your downstream systems and reporting needs
- Incorporate your own functionality throughout the system workflow
- Create custom reports using the API
- Build your own front-end on top of our API
In essence, you can do anything that we can do, and more!
Our API is a REST API and adheres to six specific architectural constraints that make interacting with it easier and less resource intensive.
We also provide SDKs (software development kits) for Python and C#.